Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 692 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 47557.571 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 40% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 131,215,502 (€2,759) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 94,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 750TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Stamford, Connecticut costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guatemala City costs Q15 (about 1 hour ago)