Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 1784.791 IRR / CZK *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 16% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 93,700,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 78,681,191 (44,084 Kč) in Brno.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malanje costs 7,000 Kz (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Moscow costs руб 200 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$123 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Los Mochis costs Mex$ 3,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in malabo costs 500,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)