Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 446 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 47577.131 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is about the same as in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 105,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 101,865,845 (€2,141) in Bratislava.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 600 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Stockholm costs 298 kr (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Salvador costs $1.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tegucigalpa costs L 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)