Cost of living in Braga, Portugal vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 47577.131 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is about the same as in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 110,723,237 (€2,327) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 110,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belford Roxo costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b60 (about 3 hours ago)