Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 889 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 42105.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 89% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 192,996,402 ($4,584) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 102,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$2,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 650 C$ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)