Cost of living in Bihar Sharif, India vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 1208.796 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihar Sharif (India) is 70% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 173,317,128 (₨143,380) in Bihar Sharif to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 102,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $645 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cairo costs E£ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in İzmir costs 18TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)