Cost of living in Bidar, India vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 219 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 559.940 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bidar (India) is about the same as in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 98,475,512 (₨175,868) in Bidar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 95,900,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in New York City costs $860 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guntur costs ₨80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)