Cost of living in Berlin, Germany vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 974 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 47347.079 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 149,661,538 (€3,161) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 110,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €105 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Copenhagen costs kr5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naxcivan costs 5.00 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)