Cost of living in Berlin, Germany vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,587 prices entered by 317 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 47234.899 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 121% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 141,591,175 (€2,998) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,200,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rosario costs ARS $8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)