Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 197 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 47577.131 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 132,221,833 (€2,779) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 106,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$240,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dortmund costs €840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 600 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Stockholm costs 298 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Salvador costs $1.85 (about 2 hours ago)