Cost of living in Belize City, Belize vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 20898.997 IRR / BZD *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 5% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 114,350,405 (BZ$5,472) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 109,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.99 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr27 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Manchester costs £400 (about 1 hour ago)