Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 560 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 5958.480 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is about the same as in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 112,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 111,512,731 (18,715元) in Beijing.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Diego, California costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨380 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$40,000 (about 5 hours ago)