Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 228 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 30268.285 IRR / BND *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is about the same as in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 115,379,955 (B$3,812) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 113,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 450 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 750TL (about 2 hours ago)