Cost of living in Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 208 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 720.354 IRR / DOP *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic) is 26% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 111,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 82,634,889 (RD$ 114,714) in Azua de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paderborn costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rivne costs 200₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Rome costs €0.37 (about 3 hours ago)