Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 799 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 27641.556 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 76% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 182,777,984 (NZ$6,612) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 104,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $22,485 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,553 (about 2 hours ago)