Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 434 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 103.440 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 39% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 99,900,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 61,021,727 (589,922 KZT) in Astana.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Guilin costs 1,400元 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨603 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $39 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Coimbatore costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)