Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 477 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 53.611 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 98,100,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 90,108,646 (CH$1,680,800) in Antofagasta.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Sydney costs AU$152 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Miami, Florida costs $0.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Antwerp costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £1,312 (about 1 hour ago)