Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 711 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 47557.571 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 76% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 165,794,457 (€3,486) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 94,100,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lübeck costs €61 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (about 2 hours ago)