Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 537 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 101.810 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 38% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 102,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 63,348,509 (622,222 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $16,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lübeck costs €61 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (about 3 hours ago)