Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 581 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 47557.571 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 108,520,132 (€2,282) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 103,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Indore costs ₨50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valledupar costs COL$25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokushima costs ¥90,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Rome costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $682 (about 1 hour ago)