Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 35.273 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 70% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 160,386,837 (4,547,055 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 94,500,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 45,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vilnius costs €1.04 (about 3 hours ago)