Cost of living in Aizawl, India vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 559.940 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 43% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 104,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 58,976,418 (₨105,326) in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lübeck costs €61 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$199,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Manila costs Php600 (about 4 hours ago)