Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 463 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 29262.953 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 41% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 139,072,138 (AU$4,752) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 98,900,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €120 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 70 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)