Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 6132.427 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 63% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 112,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 41,877,078 (6,829TL) in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b300 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)