Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 555 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 11463.257 IRR / AED *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 52% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 168,420,405 (Dirham 14,692) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 111,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $14 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 4 hours ago)