Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 174 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 72.501 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 32% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 148,162,350 (2,043,588 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 112,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)