Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Tabora, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,224 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 402.072 TZS / TRY
Do you live in Tabora? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Tabora (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,291,088 Shilling (8,185TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,930,000 Shilling in Tabora.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$39,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)