Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Szolnok, Hungary
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.653 HUF / SDG *
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 52% cheaper than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 273,000 Ft in Szolnok you would need to make just about 130,273 Ft (23,044 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 40 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (about 3 hours ago)