Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 180.530 HUF / BGN
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 36% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 418,591 Ft (2,319 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 307,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 90 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)