Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 33.966 HUF / SEK
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 126% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 652,320 Ft (19,205 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 288,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Moscow costs руб 200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$123 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Los Mochis costs Mex$ 3,400 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in malabo costs 500,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)