Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 399 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.39448 HUF / CLP
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 36% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 371,369 Ft (CH$941,421) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 274,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Cabos costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,600 (about 3 hours ago)