Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 33.186 HUF / NOK
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 192% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 815,216 Ft (kr 24,565) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 279,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €300 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nasik costs ₨29,000 (about 2 hours ago)