Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Szolnok, Hungary
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 224.511 HUF / LYD *
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 82% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 514,248 Ft (2,291 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 283,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Evora costs €5.95 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €195 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨609 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)