Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Szolnok, Hungary
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00746 HUF / IRR *
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 264,000 Ft in Szolnok you would need to make just about 194,277 Ft (﷼ 26,037,373) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 5.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 20 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 3 hours ago)