Cost of living in Tapachula, Mexico vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.906 HUF / MXN
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tapachula (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 301,602 Ft (Mex$ 21,688) in Tapachula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 280,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pokhara costs ₨ 480 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php400 (about 3 hours ago)