Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 118 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 79.067 HUF / PLN
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 33% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 371,761 Ft (4,702 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 279,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr27 (about 2 hours ago)