Cost of living in Seville, Spain vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 352.946 HUF / EUR
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 83% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 462,801 Ft (€1,311) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 253,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Indore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valledupar costs COL$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokushima costs ¥90,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.34 (about 3 hours ago)