Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 513 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.327 HUF / DOP
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 34% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 392,916 Ft (RD$ 73,760) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 293,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$2,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 650 C$ (about 1 hour ago)