Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 59.132 HUF / BRL
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 328,385 Ft (R$ 5,553) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 273,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chiang Mai costs 10,000 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pasto costs COL$700,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jaipur costs ₨77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $22,816 (about 2 hours ago)