Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 136 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 355.418 HUF / EUR
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 87% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 520,408 Ft (€1,464) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 278,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Felipe costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $0.92 (about 3 hours ago)