Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 18.629 HUF / ZAR
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 26% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 368,068 Ft (R 19,758) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 292,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)