Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 154 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 229.959 HUF / CAD
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 105% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 569,500 Ft (C$2,477) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 278,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 70 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)