Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.39434 HUF / CLP
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 60% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 465,087 Ft (CH$1,179,393) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 291,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$123 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Los Mochis costs Mex$ 3,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in malabo costs 500,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mérida costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)