Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 353.351 HUF / EUR
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 7% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 284,704 Ft (€806) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 265,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mérida costs Mex$ 412,990 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php85,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santa Rosa costs ARS $56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)