Cost of living in Poznan, Poland vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 264 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 79.180 HUF / PLN
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 42% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 374,323 Ft (4,728 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 263,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 55 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Le Havre costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $14 (about 2 hours ago)