Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 89.934 HUF / PGK
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 167% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 794,794 Ft (8,838 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 298,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 650 C$ (about 1 hour ago)