Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 353.313 HUF / EUR
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores (Portugal) is 44% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 430,831 Ft (€1,219) in Ponta Delgada, Azores to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 300,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 20,000 Shilling (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,548 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Beirut costs 8,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Frankfurt am Main costs €467 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)