Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 180.643 HUF / BGN
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 19% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 310,201 Ft (1,717 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 261,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Diego, California costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨380 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$40,000 (about 5 hours ago)