Cost of living in Paulinia, Brazil vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 57.064 HUF / BRL
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paulinia (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 391,624 Ft (R$ 6,863) in Paulinia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 291,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €58 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.10 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Samara costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)