Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 132 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.991 HUF / RSD
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 19% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 332,494 Ft (111,153 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 280,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Felipe costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $0.92 (about 3 hours ago)