Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia vs Szolnok, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.957 HUF / XPF
Do you live in Szolnok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 222% more expensive than in Szolnok (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 957,755 Ft (323,940 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 297,000 Ft in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,500 (about 3 hours ago)